Analysis Tab

Analysis Tab

Postby Rizzo » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:36 am

I added this on the CF22 Wish List thread, but it also applies for the PF engine as well.

Would love to see the Analysis tab be utilized for offensive players other than the QB. Right now it's only populating stats for QBs and all defensive players. For receivers and tight ends, it would be great to see targets, receptions, drops, TDs and yards for each of the 9 zones we see in the QB tab. For RBs, maybe attempts, yards, TDs, TFLs and fumbles by each running lane/gap. Not sure what could be shown for the OL to make that tab effective.
Rizzo

Re: Analysis Tab

Postby TripLykely » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:46 am

This would be great. Maybe for screen space there would be a drop down to cycle between some of those stats but more info on the play analysis would be great - I’m struggling mightily to make pass plays that work and I can’t quite figure out why, this would help. Think OL maybe pancakes, missed blocks, sacks allowed?
DDSCB21 Let's Play - Chasing the career milestones of the legendary UCLA coach John Wooden - Chasing Wooden Playlist --> https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIVfxNP1tD6mNwqSbZK-ZtxC5ntyd1uiq
TripLykely

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 General Discussion