BUG: option and wishbone plays not showing up

BUG: option and wishbone plays not showing up

Postby JDB » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:54 am

In PF21, we were able to bring the option and wishbone plays over from the college game and use the. However I can't seem to get them to show up or use them in 22. Am I missing something? Thanks
JDB

Re: BUG: option and wishbone plays not showing up

Postby brooks_piggott » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:04 pm

You should be able to import your own teams file in configuration, or add your own plays there. Similar to PF21.
brooks_piggott

Postby JDB » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:22 pm

What I did was move the plays.xml that I was using in PF21 to the data file of PF22. I was attempting to combine the plays from both the college and pro games into one plays file and use it for both games. It seemed to work fine in both PF21 and CF21. But in PF22 some of the plays I had added to that file show up. But the issue is that it appears that the plays that either use option or the wishbone formation do not show up on the list when creating custom playbooks, and they don't get used in AI coaches playbooks either. So what exactly do I need to do to get them to show up?
JDB

Postby brooks_piggott » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:55 pm

If you ping me on slack or share the file with me via support ticket I can load it up and see why they're not showing up.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 General Discussion