New Member - Quick Question on DDSPF

New Member - Quick Question on DDSPF

Postby chargerrich » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:49 pm

First of all this game has a ton of potential and looks like it aspires to be the OOTP of football, which would be amazing.

That said, I have the trial and am planning to buy. But as I learn the game I have one early question:

I am a meticulous player editor and would like to know if you are able to list all league players in a single list (as opposed to per team) when editing? Having to load each team for editing makes it very hard/impossible to do any real league wide ratings comparison.

If this is not currently possible, is it something that might be added at a later date?

Also is there a document or post explaining the personality trait ratings and the flags/traits and their impact on the game?

Thank you!
chargerrich

Re: New Member - Quick Question on DDSPF

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:12 pm

There is import/export functionality in the game. You may benefit from the converter in the mod section that lets you go between the json format in game versus a CSV if you're going to mass edit.

The traits, etc. and other info are on the support forum. https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/ ... 4000451919
brooks_piggott

Postby AKH » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:28 am

+ you can also access the entire playerpool by clicking "search"
+ you can also mass edit via the "game options".
AKH

Postby chargerrich » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:22 am

Thank for the replies and i have started using both the converter and the in game options.

While they are serviceable I guess, I still believe the game would benefit greatly from simply having an option of selecting "NFL" from the team selection drop down in the left navigation. Madden has done this for over two decades and while I at the front of the "Madden has fallen" line, that is a simple quality of life feature that should be simple to code.

Again, let me stress that I am really liking the sim so far... even though in my 14 hours of play so far all i have done is edit rosters :)

I want to fully support this sim as someone needs to pick up from where EA left off when they decided to chase the MUT money. I will never buy Madden again, so thank you for all your effort on this simulation.

Thank you.
chargerrich

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 General Discussion