Adding Coach Pics and CSV Data?

Adding Coach Pics and CSV Data?

Postby chargerrich » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:47 pm

Are you able to add/import coaching pictures and CSV data to a league that has already been created?

While i see imports for players and draft players and an EXPORT for coaches, I do not see any way to add coaches or coaching pictures to an existing league.

Any help is appreciated.
chargerrich

Re: Adding Coach Pics and CSV Data?

Postby Sweed » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:19 pm

I'm new to the game and don't know if you can add to an on going game. I do know you can add them when you create your game. It's the same as loading the real NFL schedule. IE there is a spot or button on that same page where you can navigate to your coach file. The pics just need to be added to the coaches folder here...
C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2022\Leagues\Rams The Game 2\HTML\Images\Coaches
You will have a some coach's pics not show up in game. Most do but I know I had at least 2 that did not. Those files names did not have the proper form so you need to check them out and fix. IE in the file you'll see 'Kevin_O_Connor' which should be 'Kevin_O'Connor'.

The files can be found in the mod forum here..
https://www.draftdaysports.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=285&t=34102

The coaches are from 2020 but that, too me, was better than fictional. Right now there is not a 2021 mod listed in the mod forum.
The pics are here and also the coach file itself. Remember where you put the coach file as you'll have to navigate to it and select it to get it in your game.
Hope that helps.
Sweed

Re: Adding Coach Pics and CSV Data?

Postby SirMichaelJordan » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:43 pm

I wonder if there is a reason why GM's aren't listed in the file. It would be nice to have correct GM's as well.
SirMichaelJordan

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 General Discussion