Is This A Bug - If not please consider for enhancement

Is This A Bug - If not please consider for enhancement

Postby chargerrich » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:27 pm

I have been using the search page (selected from the left navigation) to make "global league wide" player edits in game. Unlike if on the team roster page, if you make any edits on the search page, they are not updated/refreshed until you leave the page and return. This makes it tedious to do league wide editing while in game (Yes I am am aware of editing outside of game with export/import, but tweaks are much easier in game and editing league wide is a requirement for me).

If this is a bug, I would love it if addressed... and if not, would it be considered for a future update/version?

Thank you.
chargerrich

Re: Is This A Bug - If not please consider for enhancement

Postby chargerrich » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:54 am

Is there a better place/forum to get answers to questions? This board seems VERY quiet. :(
chargerrich

Postby NotMikeZimmer » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:58 am

you can try slack. there is access from the WS website. the forum has been less active than usual. probably because people are still looking at the newest patch.
NotMikeZimmer

Postby brooks_piggott » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:15 pm

I'll have to check into that one. My fear is that if we refresh the page after editing a player to make sure it's updated then you may lose existing filters and sort criteria. But I can look into it.

As workarounds I suggest maybe editing team by team since that is a smaller list to deal with. Or if you are doing mass edits you may be able to use the Edit tool in the League Options pages to apply updates to entire groups of players, positions, etc.
brooks_piggott

Postby chargerrich » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:59 am

Thanks for the response Brooks, I really hope this is something that can be added. I have used all the workarounds you mentioned but to create the level of accuracy I strive for in my rosters, being able to adjust, review and compare from the same screen is a must. If it become impossible to refresh the "search page", would it not be possible to just add an "all league" option from the left nav team select? That is how Madden did it for years and it worked great for editing.

In any event, i appreciate the effort on this game and your consideration for enhancement.
chargerrich

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:25 pm

Yea, I think I got it working for next patch.
brooks_piggott

Postby chargerrich » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:01 pm

That is awesome to hear! You just made me an annual customer for the life of the product :)

Not rushing at all, but just curious... is there a time table on the next patch?

Thank you!
Last edited by chargerrich on Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chargerrich

Postby brooks_piggott » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:31 pm

Have a couple of tickets I'm working on, but after that I should be able to push 6.0.4. Should only be a few days though.
brooks_piggott

Postby ashantewarrier » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:24 am

Thank you Brooks!
ashantewarrier

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 General Discussion