Trading

Trading

Postby james17 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:49 pm

I created a fictional league in sandbox mode. Is trading a/i disabled in sandbox mode? Do I have to be in career mode to trade with the a/i?

Is there a posting (I looked but didn't see any) on trading? Finally, is there a manual for this game that has a section that discusses sandbox mode vs career mode so far as trading is concerned?
james17

Re: Trading

Postby brooks_piggott » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:13 pm

Sandbox lets you just execute trades immediately. Career mode allows you to offer trades and the CPU teams will accept or decline. In some cases CPU teams will also email you about trades.

Multiplayer allows for the commissioner to execute trades.
brooks_piggott

Postby james17 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:31 am

OK...got it. Thanks!
james17

Postby tvotaw » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:22 pm

I can locate the Trade Block via Search and the Trade Block button at the top. But I cannot figure out how to put my team's player on the Trade Block so that others will make offers. I see in the Trade screen there is a section called Trade Block, but I don't see how to move or mark a player so he will appear there. Clicking the check box just includes him in that specific trade, and the check is gone when I exit the screen. I seem to recall in an earlier version there was a way to check a player who would then be added to the Trade Block. How do AI teams do it?

Thanks
tvotaw

Postby tvotaw » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:33 pm

tvotaw wrote:I can locate the Trade Block via Search and the Trade Block button at the top. But I cannot figure out how to put my team's player on the Trade Block so that others will make offers. I see in the Trade screen there is a section called Trade Block, but I don't see how to move or mark a player so he will appear there. Clicking the check box just includes him in that specific trade, and the check is gone when I exit the screen. I seem to recall in an earlier version there was a way to check a player who would then be added to the Trade Block. How do AI teams do it?

Thanks

Ahhhh found it. Go to Roster left side, Roster Management upper right, click on a player, and at the bottom there are buttons appearing, one of which is Add to Trade Block.
tvotaw

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 General Discussion