How to get a different Schedule every year?

How to get a different Schedule every year?

Postby Shayjay » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:37 pm

Firstly, I am loving this game (2022) which is clearly the best NFL management game on the market, and great to see such clear modding support here.

I`m working my way through how to navigate some minor early issues, but having installed the real Schedule for 2021/22 (via the Excel spreadsheet on new season launch) I seem to be stuck with the same game fixtures in the same order for future season schedules, rather than a new generation of schedule based on the previous season (which is what I want, like in the real NFL).

Q - If I delete the Excel spreadsheet I installed, will this give me new fixtures in my schedule in future years?

Q - If not, is there another easy way of fixing this issue?

Q - Failing this, can I edit the existing Excel spreadsheet somehow to get new fixtures, and if this will work, how do I do this please?

Or, am I stuck with the same game schedule in this save forever?
Shayjay

Re: How to get a different Schedule every year?

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:52 am

Developer provided a comme to someone else that asked

viewtopic.php?f=339&t=34534
slybelle1
Elite Member

Re: How to get a different Schedule every year?

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:50 pm

If you want the NFL schedule and you want it to change each year, then you shouldn't need to mod it as it already works the way you want. If you start using custom or modded schedules then you have to upload new schedules every season.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 General Discussion