Guidance setting up logos/helmets

Guidance setting up logos/helmets

Postby BradS » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:55 pm

Started a 16 team fictional using the default small town names in the game. Every team under Team Info has the requisite colored blank helmets and graphics there. The jerseys loaded automatically and has the Reset button option there to use. Using Select I've tried many ways including renaming the helmets by their team names, no luck there. I've tried loading through Documents/logos path and D drive/DDSPF22/ logos path also. What am I missing and thanks for help.
BradS

Re: Guidance setting up logos/helmets

Postby brooks_piggott » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:02 am

Some of the graphics are stored internally so anyone loading the league file will get the graphics. For those you either need to start the league with modded graphics in the teams.xml file (see the real world mod in the mod forum for a great example) or you can try and replace all of the stock images in the game that are in the c:\program files\WS\DDSPF data folders (not recommended as those will get overwritten every time you do a install/update of the game). Otherwise you have to go into each team and change the logos in the team info screen.
brooks_piggott

Re: Guidance setting up logos/helmets

Postby BradS » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:15 pm

Testing one team I changed graphics then Select them and they do show up on Team Info screen, and then I save. I'm using same naming convention as Real mod also. They're still not displaying anywhere in the game.
BradS

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 General Discussion