Where can I see how talented he is?

Where can I see how talented he is?

Postby MunichF » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:22 pm

Hey guys,
i am new into the DDS Pro Football 2022. I like it so far. But i need a bit help. How can I find out, how talented a player is? If I see a 22 year old player on free agency, I don't know if - or how much - he will get better. Is it possible to scout the guys?

Thanks for helping!
MunichF

Re: Where can I see how talented he is?

Postby NotMikeZimmer » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:58 pm

This game doesn't use a potential system like OOTP, and there is no in-season or pro scouting system. Scouting only occurs during one phase of the off-season and only draftable rookies can be scouted

There are some stats that are supposed to influence player development, like work ethic, disposition etc. and the devs have previously stated there are some hidden stats that influence development as well, but I know of no way to view them.

https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/ ... ings-guide

This link may help with some of your questions.

Best of luck and welcome to the community!

NotMikeZimmer

Re: Where can I see how talented he is?

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:54 am

Potential system is hidden... best you can do is identify players that are making big leaps in camps and follow them... but in general players come into the league mostly baked. They'll gain some skills for their position over time which helps their performance, and via training some of their attributes will go up before age starts taking a toll, but i wouldn't expect 60 OVR players to turn into 90 OVR players in 1-2 years. There are always some diamonds that make great gains but you really have to search for them and won't necessarily know until they've gone through 2-3 camps.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 General Discussion