Kneeling to run out clock making games not count

Kneeling to run out clock making games not count

Postby ziibbyy » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:34 pm

Basically what the title says. Any game that I manage which ends by kneeling the ball doesn't count. When I go back to the menu the game appears as if never played, and clicking "play game" launches that same game again fresh from the start. This happens whether it's myself or the AI kneeling to end games. Anyone know a fix for this, or what I might be doing wrong as a user?
ziibbyy

Re: Kneeling to run out clock making games not count

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:01 pm

I've tried to replicate this multiple times and have not been able to get it to happen. I kneel for the last play and it says "Offense Kneels the Ball" and then I can close the window with the red X in the top right and it updates the game grid. I'll keep looking at it since it seems to be happening to a few people, but at this point I have no idea what's causing it or how to get around it.
brooks_piggott

Postby ziibbyy » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:07 pm

Thanks for the quick response. This is my first time back on in a while and I'm wondering if I might need to see about updating my game, but I'm not totally sure on the process of updating it. Just redownload from the link when I bought the game? Sorry if this isn't the spot to ask on the forum.
ziibbyy

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:03 pm

Yea, the link you used to download will always have the latest version, so re-downloading should get you an up to date copy.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 General Discussion