Creation of a new game

Creation of a new game

Postby Swindon » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:00 pm

I'm trying to create a Career mode save file with a 17 game season. But unless I use the actual schedule is doesn't include a bye week and gives 18 games. When creating with a 16 game schedule it gives 2 byes so there are 15 games... Can anyone help? I downloaded the demo and then bought the full game activation.
Swindon

Re: Creation of a new game

Postby brooks_piggott » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:38 pm

Using the Modern Day 17 game structure will give you 18 weeks and 17 games. The Modern 16 game schedule is 17 weeks and 16 games.
brooks_piggott

Postby Swindon » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:15 am

Hi Brooks, thanks for taking the time to respond.

I've experimented with some settings when creating a new game and it seems the problem is selecting the starting year as 2021. Then you get 18 game regular seasons. As soon as I selected 2022 start it worked. There was also a problem that some games would set up and then auto select the Green Bay Packers and launch the game without setting up a general manager or letting me choose a team.
Swindon

Postby slybelle1 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:03 am

Swindon wrote:Hi Brooks, thanks for taking the time to respond.

I've experimented with some settings when creating a new game and it seems the problem is selecting the starting year as 2021. Then you get 18 game regular seasons. As soon as I selected 2022 start it worked. There was also a problem that some games would set up and then auto select the Green Bay Packers and launch the game without setting up a general manager or letting me choose a team.

I have also seen the auto select of Green Bay at times, haven’t been able to figure out the pattern but happens often enough to be noticed.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 General Discussion