Logos

Logos

Postby Thesosa » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:55 am

Im starting a new save and would like to to add all Logos,End zones, Jersey etc ..from my old save. I created my own logos and put them in manual through Team Info tab in game. I know where the file is with all images but when I go to paste them over my new save they always revert back to the generic helmets, logos. jersey etc.. ( Leagues-HTML-images-Logos ) Its the same # of teams same format as previous safe? Just looking for advice on why it goes back to generic team images
Thesosa

Re: Logos

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:04 pm

When creating a new league it uses the default logos in the game data location (c:\program files blah blah) You'll either need to mod the teams.xml file to put pointers in to the correct files you want to load up with, or you'll have to replace the files in the game folders. (see the mod forum for more examples of how people are handling the different cases)

Just replacing the files in your league folder won't work since the files are stored internally with the league data so that in multiplayer leagues the files can be re-generated when new owners download the league file.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 General Discussion