Patch

Patch

Postby pitch62 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:31 am

Anybody know when the next patch will arrive? Game has way too many problems that need to be corrected.
pitch62

Re: Patch

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:53 am

The longer the patch cycle goes the more we only focus on crashes or specific game breaking issues. Any issues with quality of life, or cosmetics, or items that have workarounds, or new features, or changes to existing features tend to get put into future releases versus patches. I'm not seeing anything outstanding in our support queue either. If there is something specific you're referring to let me know... it could be there are things I've missed. Worst case let us know so we can add it to our internal list of items to work on for PF23.
brooks_piggott

Re: Patch

Postby pitch62 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:29 pm

Most of it is just cosmetics. Too many penalties, some of the totals are a little off. Things like that. Things that can be frustrating, but can be fixed. The big thing for me is navigation, both for pro football and college. I thouroughly enjoy both the college and pro basketball games. Their easy to navigate through. If both the college and pro football games were setup like the basketball games, they would both rewarding from a play standpoint. Thanks for responding. These are just my opinions. I've tried to get through the first seasons of both college and pro football, but find the navigation aspect of it difficult, Not as easy as the basketball games. Again, thanks....
pitch62

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 General Discussion