Is there a target time frame for Pro Football 2023?

Is there a target time frame for Pro Football 2023?

Postby rasp30024 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:08 pm

I apologies if this is an inappropriate place to post this or if it was published in another location. I am working on setting up a new online league and trying to determine when to launch it. We are thinking we would once 2023 is released but was not sure how far that is. Any chance there is a date or some ither time frame?
rasp30024

Re: Is there a target time frame for Pro Football 2023?

Postby Zman714 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:54 pm

I second this question. I understand getting college football out first this year, however some of us are not involved in every social media so may have missed the announcement or development cycle plans and a follow up post here would go a long way for those of us that still support the game and want to support the game. Furthermore in my opinion and this is strictly my opinion, I think it’s a little disappointing that no one from wolverine studios has answered this question in 3 weeks. Even if there’s info that has been missed I just think it’s poor form imo.
Zman714

Re: Is there a target time frame for Pro Football 2023?

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:52 pm

Sorry, I missed this one... we're working on beta now, so first access and release will come in the next month or so.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2022 General Discussion