Bug

Bug

Postby binballin » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:10 pm

When healing an injury or editing a player it makes the player not play or play limited minutes.
binballin

Re: Bug

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:26 pm

Can you elaborate on this? If I take a perfectly fine player and edit a rating then it makes him not play?

If you heal a player from injury it does not automatically change the depth chart and sub matrix, it just takes the injury away, so you would have to update your depth chart and sub matrix or if it is on an AI team wait until they update it for him possibly to be put back into his normal minutes.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby binballin » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:52 pm

I healed a 4-star player and after I healed him from his injury the CPU put sub at/below changed from 65 before the injury to 85 after I healed the injury and his minutes dropped from 40 mins to 28 mins and it stayed like that for half of the season then he started playing normal minutes again.

I edit Trae Youngs Ratings and he became a six-man for the rest of the year and won the sixth man of the year even though he was still superstar (5 stars) on a CPU team.
binballin

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:52 pm

I think I figured out what happened on editing Trae - its calculating his ratings incorrectly (not related to Trae, will happen to anyone) - that may be the same thing happening on the healing injury players. I am still trying to find a connection there.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:12 pm

I tested it out with a new league, saw a serious injury to Booker, healed him and asked the AI to redo the depth and matrix and it put him back into the starting lineup with a full allotment of minutes so I think this issue is fixed for b11.0.1
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2022 FirstAccess