UI question

UI question

Postby kg04 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:44 am

Is it possible to have the player type symbols in a brighter color? Or have a popup text when holding the cursor over them?
I have a sight disability and the contrast is not enough for my eyes to recognize the symbols properly.
Sorry if it's a stupid question.
kg04

Re: UI question

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:30 pm

Have you applied the b11.0.1 update? That added like a highlight around the icons on the player card.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby kg04 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:45 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:Have you applied the b11.0.1 update? That added like a highlight around the icons on the player card.

yes, I have the latest version
kg04

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:09 pm

Maybe I am not thinking about the same thing you are - where exactly are you talking about in the game? Can you send a screenshot in to www.wolverinestudios.com/support so that I can see because on the player card it does have a popup that comes up when you roll over the icon as well so maybe I am not thinking about the same area of the game you are talking about
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby kg04 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:05 am

Gary Gorski wrote:Maybe I am not thinking about the same thing you are - where exactly are you talking about in the game? Can you send a screenshot in to http://www.wolverinestudios.com/support so that I can see because on the player card it does have a popup that comes up when you roll over the icon as well so maybe I am not thinking about the same area of the game you are talking about

It is the player card/bio screen I refer to and unfortunately I don*t get the popup when I hold my cursor over the symbol. Is there anything I do wrong?
Could be a possibility as my sight disability makes it tough to recognize the symbols anyway, so it could be a mistake on my part maybe, it's just frustrating
kg04

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2022 FirstAccess