Sub matrix micromanagement

Sub matrix micromanagement

Postby Cleasby » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:49 am

viewtopic.php?f=329&t=34165&p=231374#p231374

Just wondering has this been addressed in 22?
Cleasby

Re: Sub matrix micromanagement

Postby Rizzo » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:06 am

I'm with you on this Cleasby. I know from watching your Hornets/Bulls Let's Play series as well as my own Rockets Let's Play that a lot of the time streaming could be spent changing the sub matrix due to minor injuries. I have to imagine that creating a completely new way of editing the sub matrix (like drag and drop as you suggested) could be a lot of work to work hand-in-hand with the current system in the game.
Rizzo

Postby Cleasby » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:47 pm

Rizzo wrote:I'm with you on this Cleasby. I know from watching your Hornets/Bulls Let's Play series as well as my own Rockets Let's Play that a lot of the time streaming could be spent changing the sub matrix due to minor injuries. I have to imagine that creating a completely new way of editing the sub matrix (like drag and drop as you suggested) could be a lot of work to work hand-in-hand with the current system in the game.

I really hope there is some movement on this. The way the game manages minor injuries now mean sub matrix changes are needed every game and I dont want to click endlessly to change a few rotation spots when I like the minutes provided to the starting 8
Cleasby

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:16 pm

So you are looking for an option that swaps the players on the depth chart and their matrix minutes at the same time?
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Rizzo » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:21 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:So you are looking for an option that swaps the players on the depth chart and their matrix minutes at the same time?

I believe that's what Cleasby was suggesting if I am reading his post correctly.
Rizzo

Postby Cleasby » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:06 am

Rizzo wrote:
Gary Gorski wrote:So you are looking for an option that swaps the players on the depth chart and their matrix minutes at the same time?

I believe that's what Cleasby was suggesting if I am reading his post correctly.

Yep correct
Cleasby

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:32 pm

As posted today on Twitter this will be a confirmed feature starting with the next build. You will be able to check a box if you want your depth chart swap to include a swap of the minutes as well or you can leave the box unchecked and just the players will move in the depth chart without their minutes changing as it currently works now.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Rizzo » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:59 pm

Thanks for the addition!
Rizzo

Postby Cleasby » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:25 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:As posted today on Twitter this will be a confirmed feature starting with the next build. You will be able to check a box if you want your depth chart swap to include a swap of the minutes as well or you can leave the box unchecked and just the players will move in the depth chart without their minutes changing as it currently works now.

Thank you!
Cleasby

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2022 FirstAccess