Invalid Roster settings (Missing Player)

Invalid Roster settings (Missing Player)

Postby Tiptop00 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:35 am

I get a message on the same date every sim saying I have a missing player from my depth chart. But I’ve tried everything and every part of my roster and depth chart is full. So currently stuck in the game. Please help!
Tiptop00

Re: Invalid Roster settings (Missing Player)

Postby Dermot » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:33 am

Tiptop00 wrote:I get a message on the same date every sim saying I have a missing player from my depth chart. But I’ve tried everything and every part of my roster and depth chart is full. So currently stuck in the game. Please help!

Post screenshots of the depth chart + roster.
Dermot

Postby Tiptop00 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:56 pm

I'm trying but keep receiving this error when uploading the attachment.
Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.
Tiptop00

Postby Dermot » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:50 am

Tiptop00 wrote:I'm trying but keep receiving this error when uploading the attachment.
Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

You can try to upload the image to imgur first and then send the link. Regardless, usually when I get this error it's 1 of 3 things. It's either I have somebody sent down to the g-league, but that player is listed as 1 of the first 12 on my depth chart. The first 12 players HAVE to not be in the g-league before every game. If it's not that then it's usually a case of I dont have the matrix fully filled out and it's missing minutes. Lastly if it's neither of them two, then it's usually that I don't have enough players signed or have committed too many to the g-league but I'm going off the basis that this isn't the case with you. If you can upload the screen shot to imgur and then post the link here I can have a look, I need just a shot of the depth chart view and then the roster view, as well as what the exact error message is that you get (ie does it mention a particular team?) because I've had ai teams be busted before
Dermot

Postby Tiptop00 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:34 pm

https://imgur.com/VTE5hTc

https://imgur.com/sxGDc17

The message is "Invalid Roster Settings - Memphis is missing a player on their depth chart."
It pops up every sim on November 28th. You can see in the photos that it's at November 24th because I keep trying everything to prevent the message.

Thanks for helping me out! A little frustrated that there isn't an auto fix option for this game.
Tiptop00

Postby CJacksonCowart » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:11 am

I would recommend submitting a support ticket and including your game files in the ticket. Hopefully the devs will be able to notice something causing the issue! Https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/ ... ickets/new
CJacksonCowart

Postby Tiptop00 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:01 am

Where do I find the game files? What are they usually named?
Tiptop00

Postby PointGuard » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:02 pm

On your game screen, click on the hamburger icon (3 horizontal lines) in the upper left corner, then select HELP and read "Technical Support" and it will tell you what's needed and where the files are located.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2022 General Discussion