2023 Wishlist

2023 Wishlist

Postby Billdozer » Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:54 pm

I am not sure if it is too late or if this is the right place to post this. There are a few salary cap, depth chart, and free agency changes I would like to see for DDSPB23

1. When playing in the alternative salary cap mode without bird rights, restricted free agency, and a hard salary cap I would like to see the luxury tax automatically match the salary cap.

2. For gameday injuries I would like to see a practice intensity slider added or eliminate the surprise gameday injuries. Do these players get injured in practice or pre-game warmups, or off the court? I also wonder if it would be possible to know the status for probable players and make adjustments before a game is played.

3. Sometimes contracts I offer do not stick for cheap bench players in free agency and I have to redo the offer at each advance.

4. On the depth chart I would like to see two way and G-league players automatically sent to the end of the bench on the depth chart. If a free agent is added during the season sometimes they are placed below a two way player on the depth chart and a bit of finagling is required to fix it.

5. I would like to be able to filter by position from the targeted player list in free agency

6. I would like to be able to see the entire trade block and filter by position. In addition I think it would be cool to add the player profile card as a drop down option from the trade screen. It is great to see the age, salary, stats, and ratings, but I would also like to see the player profile.

I know some of these are minor things and a lot of work is being done to upgrade the 3D engine for the new game.
Billdozer

Re: 2023 Wishlist

Postby Cleasby » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:29 pm

To keep this centralised a few things I would like to see added:

1. A method to delete players from the database. When creating custom leagues it helped to have more control over this rather than editing everyone you dont want signed to a silly age and stats.
Cleasby

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2022 General Discussion