Depth chart issue/bug

Depth chart issue/bug

Postby rbhollow » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:14 pm

I am doing a season in GM mode only and on a couple of occasions the game is giving a red warning "Missing a player on depth chart" at the top of the screen on the current team I am managing. When I go to the depth chart there are green check marks on the bottom of the matrix for each box indicating that it should be fine. When I try to play/sim to the next day it continues to give the warning and will not advance to the next day. The first time it happened I restarted my dynasty thinking it may be a one time bug but has happened again. Do you have any suggestions as to why it may be doing this? Thanks for any response.
rbhollow

Re: Depth chart issue/bug

Postby twinintn » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:16 pm

I am having the same issue as well.
twinintn

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:09 pm

It may not be your team that is the issue - the quickest fix for it is to see which game it is stopping at (you may even need to check the d-league games) and check the two teams who are involved in the stoppage. You can change to commissioner mode in the upper right corner, go to the team with the issue and correct it and then go back to your player.

PRIOR to doing that though it would be great if you could look under the HELP menu for instructions on submitting game files. If the AI is somehow in a situation where it is not properly fixing their roster I would love to get the files submitted via ticket at www.wolverinestudios.com/support so I can see why the AI is missing something. After you send the files you can fix it on your end and move along but if I could see the files before you fix it then I can fix it in the upcoming first update for the future.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby twinintn » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:19 am

Hey, Gary. Which game file needs to be sent? I looked on the help page and I can't seem to find the information. I also went into Commissioner mode and checked all Pro and D League roster depth, and all have the green check marks at the bottom. Thanks.
twinintn

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:34 pm

In the saves folder you will see a .pbb file for your league AND a folder for your league. Zip up the pbb file and the folder to submit
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2022 General Discussion