Question

Question

Postby nykrealgm » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:45 pm

Maybe a stupid question but...

If I download the latest version of the game to incorporate the update to defensive ratings will it overwrite all progress that I've made in my league up to this point or can I just continue where I am just with the updated ratings?

And if I can continue without overwriting, do I just click the link that says version 11.1 in the locked thread to download version 11.3?

Thanks in advance!
nykrealgm

Re: Question

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:40 pm

The new changes will only take place for newly created leagues. Your current leagues will be unaffected by those changes
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Buzzard » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:21 am

Hi Gary. Just so its clear. This 11.3 is a software patch that fixes mostly ratings issues. If leagues have already been started, those leagues cannot use the fix. It can only be used for new leagues. So does that mean that there is no way to fix the ratings issues for already started leagues? I just want to be clear and thanks in advance.
Buzzard

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:00 pm

The mentioned ratings fix is only in calculating player ratings when starting a new league - it will not impact leagues that have already been created at all. There is nothing "wrong" in already created leagues its just that one of the formulas was not firing properly for creating initial ratings from player stats when creating a league so I corrected that.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2022 General Discussion