Contract/D-League Bug

Contract/D-League Bug

Postby Shakalaka » Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:59 am

So for some reason some contracts are being automatically changed to two way deals even though they were not initially made as such. I'm playing as Brooklyn in sandbox mode. Mitch Lofton has been changed to a two way deal even though I signed him in the offseason at 4 years for 2.5m per. This seems to be automatic after simulate to the start of the season.

Also in another save I don't have the file for, a CPU team would have a similar roster invalid issue due to how it worked with the d-league. The team would assign 3 players to the d-league, including one 29 year old that had I believe 6 or 7 years experience, as well as the standard 2 two way contracts in the d-league. I would go in to commissioner mode to recall or release the d-league players but the issue would arise again, only when I force traded their rookie away would they stop trying to force 3 players on their d-league roster.
Last edited by Shakalaka on Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shakalaka

Re: Contract/D-League Bug

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:48 pm

Can you please open a support ticket at www.wolverinestudios.com/support and attach the league files there? That will be the easiest way to communicate especially if I need other items sent
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Contract/D-League Bug

Postby Shakalaka » Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:30 am

OK I have done so, I've also removed the link in my original post.
Shakalaka

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2022 General Discussion