How does my team make a winning streak?

How does my team make a winning streak?

Postby Buzzerbeater » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:49 pm

Which offensive and defensive strategy works well? I lost 12 games in a row but I still haven't won 5 games in a row and I don't know how to change that.
i need your advice and i am waiting.
Buzzerbeater

Re: How does my team make a winning streak?

Postby Rizzo » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:44 pm

Buzzerbeater wrote:Which offensive and defensive strategy works well? I lost 12 games in a row but I still haven't won 5 games in a row and I don't know how to change that.
i need your advice and i am waiting.

If someone could come on here and post an offensive and defensive strategy that leads to long winning streaks, it would defeat the purpose of playing the game. The effectiveness of both systems heavily relies on the roster you have put together, the strategies you use, the depth chart and rotation you put together and of course your opponent. Keep tinkering with it and you'll find which combinations work best for your current squad.
Rizzo

Re: How does my team make a winning streak?

Postby Buzzerbeater » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:48 pm

 Thank you for your answers and advice. I started 3 seasons with the Lakers and my experience is that it was necessary to strategize entirely based on the current roster.
 It is impossible to win with random strategy. I was already able to qualify for the playoffs when I realized that.
 My advice to losers like me is to first understand and analyze your roster, then set the strategy, and then the wins will come.
Buzzerbeater

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2022 General Discussion