Game is not progressing because of error

Game is not progressing because of error

Postby MrOnurb » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:41 am

Hello everyone,

First of all, english is not my original language but I'll try to make it all clear to you guys. The main point is: no matter how many saves I create, ou how many times I reinstall the game, in some part of the save the same warning shows up and prevent me from continuing to play in the same save. Sometimes I'm at year 2070, loving the universe and the story, and I can't continue because of this problem. Is always the same warning and I have no idea how to solve it. Unfortunately, for some reason, I can't attach the print here (it says that the board attachment quota has been reached), but the warning is something like this, in a rough translation:

"Microsoft.NET Framework
An unhandled exception occurred in a component in your application. If you click continue, the app will ignore the error and try to continue.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

And when it shows up, I try to press "continue" but the game just pauses and I can't click on anything and have to force shut down the game and create another save, because no matter what I do, the warning will continue to show up in that save. I've lost a lot of differents stories because of that already.

Oh, and it's been happening for some time, it's not some exclusive for the atual version of the game (11.5). And I've had the DDSPB20 and 21, but only in the 22 this has been happening.

Thank you all for your time. Plz help me save my story where I've just drafted the next goat.
MrOnurb

Re: Game is not progressing because of error

Postby CJacksonCowart » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:02 am

Were you able to submit a support ticket to the dev team? If not, I'd recommend submitting one (https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/ ... ickets/new) and including your game files, as it could be any number of issues with that warning. You can also check some of the troubleshooting solutions on that same page, too, to see if any fit what your game is showing you.
CJacksonCowart

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2022 General Discussion