Text and UI too small. Any fix ?

Text and UI too small. Any fix ?

Postby miketheslummy » Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:38 am

Hello guys,
First of all I want to say that I really love the game.
I play on full hd laptop 15'6'' monitor and the text is very very small especially in some parts of the game .
Is there any fix for that or you just think the game for larger and different monitors ?
Unfortunately especially when I'm a bit tired is very tough to read every single line .
Do you guys have the same issue or it's just me ?
Let me know. Thanks for the beautiful game
miketheslummy

Re: Text and UI too small. Any fix ?

Postby CJacksonCowart » Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:14 am

I believe you can set the game's default orientation under the file properties in your file manager. I think (?) that's how I got the game to play on my own laptop's wonky resolution settings. Let me know if this doesn't work for you!
CJacksonCowart

Postby miketheslummy » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:21 pm

CJacksonCowart wrote:I believe you can set the game's default orientation under the file properties in your file manager. I think (?) that's how I got the game to play on my own laptop's wonky resolution settings. Let me know if this doesn't work for you!

How to do that?
thanks
miketheslummy

Postby CJacksonCowart » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:05 am

If you find the actual game file within your PC's file explorer, you should be able to right-click, properties, and then under compatibility settings, you can override the game's natural orientation scaling with your computer's settings. You can also potentially edit your computer's default orientation to fit what the game plays at, but that's obviously less convenient. (If you need help finding the file path, let me know!)
CJacksonCowart

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2022 General Discussion