Invalid Roster Setting

Invalid Roster Setting

Postby Murburto » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:16 pm

I received a message for invalid roster setting. just played my first game and I get this message. I did a search and don't see a fix for it. I have the cpu managing my roster so i would think the computer would fix whatever is off with the roster. The game will not let me sim the next game.
Murburto

Re: Invalid Roster Setting

Postby CJacksonCowart » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:32 am

Not sure exactly what it might be without seeing it, but few ideas: did any of your players get injured in the first game, but are still in the rotation? Did you sign/cut any players in a way that affects the roster limit?

If you can't identify the issue from the error message or looking at your roster/rotation, you can drop a support ticket and include the game file in case it's an internal file issue: https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/ ... ickets/new
CJacksonCowart

Postby Murburto » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:01 am

Yes, my team did suffer an injury in the first game. The CPU moved that player to the back of the roster and the game would not proceed. I then signed a player to a 2-way deal hoping that would fix the roster issue and I still received the error message.
Murburto

Postby CJacksonCowart » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:27 am

Did you reset your team's rotation after the injury? That might be the issue, if not. You could even just have the CPU set the matrix if you wanted it to still be up to that. If you've already tried that and it's still stuck, I'd recommend submitting a support ticket!
CJacksonCowart

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2022 General Discussion