D-League roster issue

D-League roster issue

Postby Billdozer » Tue May 03, 2022 1:14 am

So, I am the gm and coach of the Washington Wizards. I received the dreaded invalid roster message. Everything was good with the Wizards.

However, the D-league team did not have enough players on the roster because 3 players retired without ever playing a single game. I am wondering if anyone has ever seen this?

I solved the problem by signing a young player and sending him to the D-league. The good news is that I am only 2 million over the cap.
Billdozer

Re: D-League roster issue

Postby CJacksonCowart » Tue May 03, 2022 2:07 am

Haha I haven't seen this but sounds like you should look into the locker room culture with your D-League team! Jokes aside, might be worth submitting a ticket to see if there's an underlying bug with the retirements: https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/ ... ickets/new
CJacksonCowart

Postby Billdozer » Wed May 04, 2022 8:40 pm

Thanks, I submitted a ticket. The team relationships on my D-league roster looked fine. I really like the way the game uses summer league, two-way contracts, and the D-league.

CJacksonCowart wrote:Haha I haven't seen this but sounds like you should look into the locker room culture with your D-League team! Jokes aside, might be worth submitting a ticket to see if there's an underlying bug with the retirements: https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/ ... ickets/new
Billdozer

Postby Billdozer » Thu May 05, 2022 6:17 pm

update on this. There is no bug. I am just a noob in the pro game and at some point I took control of my D-league roster without realizing it. Now, I know how to to take and stop controlling the D-league. Another update on the D-League. I can toggle to start and stop managing the D-League. However when I do take control my depth chart is quickly discarded even after I store the lineup. Is there a way to really control the D-league roster?
Billdozer

Postby CJacksonCowart » Mon May 09, 2022 6:58 pm

Good question. I can fiddle around with it in my own saves, but if it's not saving your depth charts, my guess is that's either a bug or could be an issue in your file. I'll check with Gary.
CJacksonCowart

Postby Billdozer » Mon May 09, 2022 11:20 pm

Great thanks!!!

CJacksonCowart wrote:Good question. I can fiddle around with it in my own saves, but if it's not saving your depth charts, my guess is that's either a bug or could be an issue in your file. I'll check with Gary.
Billdozer

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:28 pm

Well much like on your team roster page where you can set whether or not you control the players on your dleague team the same option exists on the depth chart screen. In that drop down you will see Manage D-Lg Affiliate Depth - if you select that then you will be able to control the depth chart as well. It is done this way so you can manage what you want to on your d-league team
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2022 General Discussion