Setting for trade difficulty?

Setting for trade difficulty?

Postby thedrdrive » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:04 pm

Hey everyone,

I am writing with a bit of a strange request. I used to play one of the earlier DDSPB titles (Pro Basketball 3!) and enjoyed it greatly. My preferred playstyle was really draft and development-focused; I enjoyed scouting, picking players, and watching them develop into all-stars.

I think the trade mechanics back then were slightly less realistic than they are today, which meant that on most years I was able to trade away solid starters (but by no means all-stars) to teams for their top draft picks, which would basically ensure that most years I had a top - 5 draft pick. Obviously my game style didn't favor realism or difficulty, but I enjoyed it!

Over time, it looks like the AI has gotten a lot smarter. Which is great! But my question is: is there any setting or way I can edit the "trade difficulty" of the game? Putting things bluntly, I am basically looking to make the trade engine easier so I can enjoy my preferred playstyle again.

Any help would be appreciated!
thedrdrive

Re: Setting for trade difficulty?

Postby CJacksonCowart » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:02 am

Haha I love the honesty about your own play style! I don't believe there's any way to engineer that in the current version, but I'll bring it up to Gary as something to consider in future releases!
CJacksonCowart

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2022 General Discussion