Need Assistance With An Injury

Need Assistance With An Injury

Postby edvillelin » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:27 am

I have a problem with an injury, and it's probably a simple fix, but since I can't find any guide to this game, I thought I would ask here. I have a full roster of 17. 5 players (including my two-ways) are at the d-league. That left me 12 to be active for games. A player got injured, and is out for 4 days. I'm guessing that the two-way players can't actually play between the d-league and the regular league, so the only way to call them up is to give them a contract, which means I have to cut somebody. Is that the option I'm stuck with? I will have to cut this player who is injured for 4 days to have 12 available players? Instead of sending 3 of my contract players to the d-league, should I only send one, and keep two of them available in case of other injuries? Thanks
edvillelin

Re: Need Assistance With An Injury

Postby CJacksonCowart » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:52 pm

Correct, yeah, two-way players don't work exactly like how they do in the NBA. In the game, it's essentially a way to "stash" players in the D-League until you want to sign them to a full contract on the active roster. So if you want to call them up to play, you'll need to use a full roster spot for them!
CJacksonCowart

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2022 General Discussion