A Few Initial Observations

A Few Initial Observations

Postby WarEagle13 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:40 pm

1) Bowl Season....would be nice to maybe have the 40 bowl games split out into three weeks (ie the old Bowl Bound) where the lesser bowls take place in bowl week 1, mid tier in bowl week 2, then the Jan 1 bowls in bowl week 3 - and then onto the playoff bowls.

2) QB Rushing....I do like the QB rushing aspect in this one...but does seem to have maybe too many in the nation top 20...in running approx 8-9 seasons I have had a QB lead the nation in rushing in 6 of those (around 1400-1600 yds)

3) Boxscores.... in the boxscore, can we please take off the reference of mascot name and place the college name. Also in the news section with game recaps, just simply hard to look at Tigers when there are probably 15 universities it "could" be referring to.

4) Being able to edit High School names. I know this ties to recruiting distances etc...but couldn't we just simply be able to change the name (not the zip or whatever it ties in for distance) Really annoying to see names that take up and entire line
ie 270 Hopkins Alt. PRG-Off campus
Young Womens Academy
West Preperatory Academy at Charlles/ West Hall Sec

Some show as Caldwell Hgh Sch, Caldwell High School, Caldwell High, or simply just Caldwell. Would love to be able to clean up this for consistency and ease to the eyes.
WarEagle13

Return to DDS: College Football 2022 FirstAccess