Messed up purchase, support page says I cannot access

Messed up purchase, support page says I cannot access

Postby tvotaw » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:13 pm

Hello.

I got the email and aimed to purchase College Football 22 for the First Access. However, I used the menu link "Sports Games" and the college football page still pointed to the 21 version. I clicked "Buy Now", and it popped up to buy 21, so that's what I purchased tonight. I later found the way to the page showing First Access for 22 as separate, with coupon code (vs. direct discount as shown when I purchased).

So I clicked on Support and it went to freshdesk.com to reverse and then purchase 22. That page shows my email already accepted (does not allow to Register, since my email is already valid there). However, once I enter login info, there is a green box as top saying: You are not authorised to access this portal. Kindly contact your helpdesk administrator.

I see the sticky topic here for "Are you in need of customer support? Check here FIRST" - but the link there http://www.wolverinestudios.com/support/ doesn't go anywhere.

I'd like to invalidate my purchase of the 21 version and purchase First Access for the 22. Either cancel and I repurchase, or I am OK to pay the difference - whatever works. But how / where to arrange if the site the Support link routes to says I cannot use it?

I tried to reply to the email I received notifying of First Access, but it is a DoNotReply@ email.

Thanks
tvotaw

Re: Messed up purchase, support page says I cannot access

Postby brooks_piggott » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:13 pm

I found your account there and resent an activation email. Maybe you need to activate before you can log into the portal? I'll ping support and let them know if that doesn't fix it.
brooks_piggott

Re: Messed up purchase, support page says I cannot access

Postby tvotaw » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:23 pm

OK thank you! I'll aim to check tomorrow (2am here now). Happy Groundhog Day.
tvotaw

Return to DDS: College Football 2022 FirstAccess