Suggestions

Suggestions

Postby stiets1118 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:20 pm

Sorry if this isnt the place for this, but I'd like to :
- not have to click on each position to redshirt, then click player. Id rather just sort players by overall, then look at their class, and click a box to redshirt. Can this happen??
- have ILB and OLB, not just LB.
- see what recruits have an initial interest in your school
stiets1118

Re: Suggestions

Postby Gabe778 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:28 am

I also dont like how every coaches get the "career record" counted for them even if they werent the head coach. Bothers me to no end. As well as head coaches leaving for lesser jobs
Gabe778

Postby Gabe778 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:06 am

bump - coordinators shouldn't have wins and losses counted against their records as they are coordinators. Also head coaches/internal hires getting or leaving for lesser jobs.
Gabe778

Postby brooks_piggott » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:33 am

We won't be splitting out ilb and olb... we leave it up to the coach to determine which player goes where based on his ratings, etc.
I'll take a look at redshirt checkboxes...
Recruits have interest based on your prestige and proximity... most of them have very low interest until you contact them though.

I'm leaving in wins and losses for coordinators. I know it look odd when tracking wins for all coaches, but I'd rather have the data there and let folks filter for HC only.

HC shouldn't leave as much for high level coordinators in the next build. It's still technically possible but should be rare.
brooks_piggott

Postby Gabe778 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:01 am

So much for realism I suppose. Coordinators don’t get counted for head coach wins and they shouldn’t. It just fogs their coach history in the college and pro versions. This is why I seldom buy the football games.
Gabe778

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:05 pm

I added a flag in configuration so you can turn off WL tracking for coordinators if you wish.
brooks_piggott

Postby PascalsWager » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:03 pm

I'd like to see automatic qualifiers to the playoff for conference champions as an option. And the ability to designate which conferences get those auto spots and which ones don't. In short I'd like to have the option for the power 5 to all get their conference champions into the playoff in an 8 team playoff.
PascalsWager

Return to DDS: College Football 2022 FirstAccess