Just want to say something about rivalries...

Just want to say something about rivalries...

Postby jedyeti » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:58 pm

Not sure if this has been brought up, but the rivalry engine in 21 really sucks. For example, Utah is forced to play Utah State every single year no matter what. That game hasn't been played in real life in like 15 years. Being forced to play BYU every year is one thing, but even that rivalry has taken lengthy hiatuses.

Colorado playing Georgia Southern every year.

I'd be happy with an option to just click off forced rivalry scheduling. If not for 22, for future versions.

Would also be nice to have the preferred scheduling more meted out... Maybe this has all been fixed in 22. I haven't gotten that far with it yet.

I do enjoy the new engine from what I've seen, but the age old nobody gets the games they put in for is back in our league and it's definitely frustrating especially when rivalries are being forced that were never rivalries and I haven't seen it brought up at all in reference to devs, so I'm here to make it a topic so maybe it can be addressed and I don't have to play 50 years of Utah State forever in this game.

Like Virginia vs Liberty EVERY season. That's not a rivalry... Why is it forced?
jedyeti

Re: Just want to say something about rivalries...

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:23 pm

I think I can convert it to a list and let the commissioner add or remove them.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: College Football 2022 FirstAccess