Key Additions/Key Subtractions - Season Preview (?)

Key Additions/Key Subtractions - Season Preview (?)

Postby WarEagle13 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:49 am

What is the requirement for a player to be listed as a key add or loss in the season preview screen?

I just went through transfer portal and was able to nab what I felt like for me were great adds (considering I am Troy Trojans)

Picked up a 4 star TE that was listed as #108 when he came out last year. Overall rating is 84 but not listed in my key additions.
Picked up a 3 star SS that was listed as #345 when he came out last year. Overall rating is 85 but not listed in my key additions.
Picked up a 3 star FS that was listed as #758 when he came out last year. Overall rating is 82 but not listed in my key additions.

As Troy, these three signings were far better than anything I was able to recruit, and better overall ratings than the two players I have listed as key losses.

Also, it would be nice to be able to see somewhere in the roster or something that shows a player is incoming transfer. Unless I missing something when I look at another roster, I have no clue who might have transferred into their program.
WarEagle13

Re: Key Additions/Key Subtractions - Season Preview (?)

Postby brooks_piggott » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:47 am

I added transferred information to the transactions so it should be better. I also started adding (T) in some places to notate a transfer.

The key additions is probably only checking hs recruits and not transfers... I'll get that fixed as well.
brooks_piggott

Re: Key Additions/Key Subtractions - Season Preview (?)

Postby WarEagle13 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:31 am

Awesome Thanks!
WarEagle13

Return to DDS: College Football 2022 FirstAccess