Does the game look blurry to you? Possible fix.

Does the game look blurry to you? Possible fix.

Postby eel1987 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:09 pm

Hi everyone. I bought the game yesterday and I immediately noticed that the game loaded up very blurry, which made it difficult to read--not ideal for a text-based game. I realized that the resolution was much lower than my laptop's resolution even in full screen, so I started experimenting with settings and I figured out a way to fix it for my computer at least.

Right click the shortcut you use to open the game.
Click Properties.
Click Compatibility.
Click Change High DPI Settings.
Under "High DPI scaling override" click the check box next to "Override high DPI scaling behavior."
In the drop down menu under that, set it to "Application."
Open the game.

Text looks perfectly clear now, and when I change to full screen it displays the resolution as the same as my desktop resolution.
eel1987

Re: Does the game look blurry to you? Possible fix.

Postby Colly » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:38 pm

Ah. Well that's a whole lot better.

Thanks!

I'm now wondering if that's been my issue with headaches while playing the dark skin on the Pro games.

This FA version is the first one I've bought outside of Steam. Silly question: How would I go about making this alteration for my Steam apps?
Colly

Postby eel1987 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:52 pm

Colly wrote:Ah. Well that's a whole lot better.

Thanks!

I'm now wondering if that's been my issue with headaches while playing the dark skin on the Pro games.

This FA version is the first one I've bought outside of Steam. Silly question: How would I go about making this alteration for my Steam apps?

Should work the same way. Go into your Steam/steamapps/common folder, then open the game's folder. Should be an EXE file in there for the game. Follow these same instructions for that EXE file and it should do the same thing.
eel1987

Postby Colly » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:22 pm

eel1987 wrote:
Colly wrote:Ah. Well that's a whole lot better.

Thanks!

Should work the same way. Go into your Steam/steamapps/common folder, then open the game's folder. Should be an EXE file in there for the game. Follow these same instructions for that EXE file and it should do the same thing.

Doh! :o
Cheers!
Colly

Return to DDS: College Football 2022 FirstAccess