Fog of War Question

Fog of War Question

Postby nuwildcat » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:09 am

I saw in the list of improvements that fog of war has been added to all ratings. I found a way to enable it for the individual ratings but is there a way to enable it for OVR ratings or turn the OVR ratings off entirely?
nuwildcat

Re: Fog of War Question

Postby brooks_piggott » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:03 pm

There is a custom OVR section that folks can use to generate a foggy OVR. I didn't have the fog level affect OVR since I didn't want to add fog to a rating that some folks may have already fogged...
brooks_piggott

Postby eel1987 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:59 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:There is a custom OVR section that folks can use to generate a foggy OVR. I didn't have the fog level affect OVR since I didn't want to add fog to a rating that some folks may have already fogged...

I turned on the custom OVR option but it doesn't seem to have changed anything. Do we have to do anything besides check the box?
eel1987

Postby brooks_piggott » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:24 pm

Yea, I'm going to add a checkbox to apply the fog level to OVR. In past versions the Custom OVR section was used to either fine-tune OVR settings for your league if you wanted a different spread, or a custom level of fog. But a checkbox tied to Fog Level will be easier for folks that have never used the Custom OVR section.
brooks_piggott

Postby SirMichaelJordan » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:34 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:Yea, I'm going to add a checkbox to apply the fog level to OVR. In past versions the Custom OVR section was used to either fine-tune OVR settings for your league if you wanted a different spread, or a custom level of fog. But a checkbox tied to Fog Level will be easier for folks that have never used the Custom OVR section.

Thanks that would be a game changer!
SirMichaelJordan

Postby eel1987 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:20 am

Brooks_Piggott wrote:Yea, I'm going to add a checkbox to apply the fog level to OVR. In past versions the Custom OVR section was used to either fine-tune OVR settings for your league if you wanted a different spread, or a custom level of fog. But a checkbox tied to Fog Level will be easier for folks that have never used the Custom OVR section.

Can I also request the fog of war setting to apply to recruit scouting too?
eel1987

Return to DDS: College Football 2022 FirstAccess