Recruiting

Recruiting

Postby markprior22 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:36 pm

I don't understand how to recruit in this game (I did look at the guides...they tell you about points, what to consider when recruiting players, etc but doesn't give much info concerning how to actually recruit/scout). I turned all delegation options off but I'm not able to assign recruiting/scouting points (talking points are auto assigned even though I had auto recruiting off) and it says I have 0 points available even though it says I have 200+ points available at the top of the screen. I really think there should be an alert or email giving the basic steps to take when recruiting starts. This is one of the most important parts of the game and I doubt I'm the only one who can't figure it out.
markprior22

Re: Recruiting

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:47 pm

I am no recruiting expert, especially if you have read/watch all the guide stuff from the past versions, but some more info contained under the "?" on the recruiting screen as shown below. May not answer your questions, but at least some more info. I am sure the developer or other experts will jump in with info for you.

slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby frankinho » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:32 am

I recommend you watch WS's recruiting video tutorial that does an excellent job of explaining everything - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbekKlbZyZg
frankinho

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:58 pm

frankinho wrote:I recommend you watch WS's recruiting video tutorial that does an excellent job of explaining everything - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbekKlbZyZg

Thanks for sharing, that is good intro, never watched before.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby markprior22 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:48 am

Thank you
markprior22

Return to DDS: College Football 2022 FirstAccess