Statistics (?)

Statistics (?)

Postby WarEagle13 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:14 am

Just wondering what others are seeing in stat totals....

Since the new build the #'s in many areas look certainly better and more to real life. ie QB rushing, etc.

Things I'm still seeing that appear a bit off are :

Sacks seem way to high...in recent runs having 15-20 guys with 20+ and leaders in the 30's
Lack of rushing by WR's (ie end arounds etc.) and yards pretty low...never seem to be a breakaway run by WR
Positional receiving...never any real RB's receiving much...out of back field always seems to be the FB's TE yards a bit low in some cases.
Return guys...only seem to be less than 10 punts and KO returned for TD's.....12+ games per team and 130 teams...seems low.

While for me these vary from seasonal test runs to a small degree, the variance on all these seem to trend for these categories fairly consistent. Curious what others are seeing?
WarEagle13

Re: Statistics (?)

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:22 am

WRs rushing stats, tend to agree they look low. Believe in 2021, top WR was around 360 yards while in the game I am seeing the top somewhere around 60 yards.

Sacks seen them a little high, but not as high as yours. In my last season, there were 3 players above 20, 2 at 18 and 19, and the rest below that.

Punt Return TDS. In real life there as around 60+ and in my last sim had only 14 so does look low.

KR Return TDs. In real life, around 75+, in my last sim around 24 so does look on the low side.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Return to DDS: College Football 2022 FirstAccess