DDSCF2022, how to put pictures in game

DDSCF2022, how to put pictures in game

Postby eai543 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:29 pm

I am new to the game, and am not satisfied with the logos, player pictures, etc. What could I use to get a link to helmets, logos, etc. into the appropriate box on the game? As you may have guessed, coding is not my strong suit! :) I appreciate any info anybody could give.

It would probably be best if I had a step-by-step guide on how to do this. I have been unable to find anything anywhere upon how to do this. If there is no primer I could use, could someone please explain this to me?

Also, is there any way I could make my own logo for any team I would create? What program could I use for that? Is there any way I could steal another team's currently-in-game logo and co-opt it as my own? Anybody out there have anything that works for them? Thanks
eai543

Re: DDSCF2022, how to put pictures in game

Postby brooks_piggott » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:02 pm

viewforum.php?f=268

The real world mod has updated logos and stuff.... you'll have to look for the CF22 version of it or one compatible with 22. I think it's pretty well documented with instructions.
brooks_piggott

Re: DDSCF2022, how to put pictures in game

Postby drummerJ99 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:35 pm

Here’s the link for the Real World Mod for ‘22. https://www.draftdaysports.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=268&t=34772

As for creating your own team, I think that’s more complicated in the college games. But I’ve never done it, so not positive.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Return to DDS: College Football 2022 General Discussion