Small Questions that don’t need a thread

Re: Small Questions that don’t need a thread

Postby AKH » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:08 am

if you're in sandbox, you should be able to edit coach in game.

If you want to play in career (where edit is locked down), the workaround is to start a sandbox game make the edit the coach and then convert it to a career game (in the settings).

POSTEDIT: ability to edit homestate of coaches not out yet - is in an upcoming patch
AKH

Postby brooks_piggott » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:56 am

Editing coaches will be in the first patch.
brooks_piggott

Postby Ruthian23 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:37 am

I have noticed that in postseason games, they are hosted at the home stadium of one of the teams. Is this cosmetic, or are those teams actually getting home field advantage? If the latter, is that something that might be changed in the future? Neutral site conference championship and postseason games are pretty important, I think.
Ruthian23

Postby CJacksonCowart » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:02 pm

AKH wrote:if you're in sandbox, you should be able to edit coach in game.

If you want to play in career (where edit is locked down), the workaround is to start a sandbox game make the edit the coach and then convert it to a career game (in the settings).

POSTEDIT: ability to edit homestate of coaches not out yet - is in an upcoming patch

Thank you!!
CJacksonCowart

Postby Ruthian23 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:13 pm

Ruthian23 wrote:I have noticed that in postseason games, they are hosted at the home stadium of one of the teams. Is this cosmetic, or are those teams actually getting home field advantage? If the latter, is that something that might be changed in the future? Neutral site conference championship and postseason games are pretty important, I think.

Just following up on this, but if it is in fact impossible to do neutral fields it would be good if the better ranked team at least got the home game.
Ruthian23

Previous

Return to DDS: College Football 2022 General Discussion