QOL Suggestion

QOL Suggestion

Postby Colly » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:27 pm

Brooks,

Qol suggestion:

Would it be possible to add the drop down filter by position to the Roster Management screen (same as in the Roster screen)?

When making cuts it can get a little "blurry" sometimes scrolling through all the positions and trying to evaluate who to cut. Having the ability to sort once they are filtered by position would be useful too.

Alternatively, what if the cut (release) radio button was added to the regular Roster screen, that would negate the need for both pages?
Colly

Re: QOL Suggestion

Postby Mark_W » Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:58 am

Couple of things I think would help...

On the roster screen it would be really useful if, when I sort players on either the ratings or personality view, they stayed in that order when I switch to the other.

I would love to see more advanced filters that allow for say 'minimum 85 WoE, minimum 80 TPI, Max age 20' for example on the roster screen, or 'minimum B+ WoE, minimum C+ TPI, minimum B+ Arm' on the recruitment screens to display players you've scouted/home visited etc.

It'd be great to take the tooltip lock that Crusader Kings 3 has and nested tooltips. I'm very new to American Football in general so the more guidance and explanations the better from my perspective.

A huge thing for me that would save so much time at the start of a game would be the ability to export and import sets of training schedules, so I can create a series of schedules that I want to move between games.
Mark_W

Postby Nightowl_99 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:50 pm

* On the box score screen, it'd be nice to have totals listed for the individual defensive stats and offensive line stats.
* On the team stats - receiving screen, the targets column appears twice. Probably an oversight.
Nightowl_99

Postby Mark_W » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:27 pm

Don't know how feasible this is, but could this be made slightly less wide and a small square button added next to it (with the team you're in control of's helmet as an icon) that takes you back to your team instantly? Would just make navigating a bit faster.
Mark_W

Return to DDS: College Football 2022 General Discussion