HC Trait Idea

HC Trait Idea

Postby SirMichaelJordan » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:29 pm

In the first access forum, I suggested that some coordinators take over the playcalling / playbook / gameplanning if the head coach's off/def rating were inferior to the coordinator.

viewtopic.php?f=345&t=34833

Alternatively, I think having a trait that determines this would also be a nice feature to have.
SirMichaelJordan

Re: HC Trait Idea

Postby stiets1118 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:34 pm

SirMichaelJordan wrote:In the first access forum, I suggested that some coordinators take over the playcalling / playbook / gameplanning if the head coach's off/def rating were inferior to the coordinator.

viewtopic.php?f=345&t=34833

Alternatively, I think having a trait that determines this would also be a nice feature to have.

i agree
stiets1118

Postby frankinho » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:58 pm

thats how it is IRL so dont disagree. However how do you know who is calling the plays for the AI teams anyway, i just assumed OC is calling offense and DC calls Defense by default for the AI teams.
frankinho

Postby SirMichaelJordan » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:04 pm

frankinho wrote:thats how it is IRL so dont disagree. However how do you know who is calling the plays for the AI teams anyway, i just assumed OC is calling offense and DC calls Defense by default for the AI teams.

You can tell from your own team or in sandbox mode. The playcalling and gameplans always default to the HC. If you manually switch to your coordinator, they have their own philosophy as you can see things switch around.
SirMichaelJordan

Postby frankinho » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:17 pm

Oh yeah you're right. I guess it would be a neat feature and it would impact how those teams play and stats they put up.
frankinho

Return to DDS: College Football 2022 General Discussion