Recruiting Guide?

Recruiting Guide?

Postby Ruthian23 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:47 pm

Hi,

I have tried several demos for DDSCF but have never pulled the trigger on buying. One of the primary reasons for this is that I find the recruiting system incredibly unintuitive and there is little in game guidance for what you're supposed to do and how you're supposed to do it if you want to handle recruiting manually. Has anyone ever written some kind of guide to successful recruiting? I understand the basic idea, but aside from filtering by recommended, I have no real idea, for instance, how many players I should be recruiting at once, what's a reasonable number of "targets" or players to keep track of, how many recruiting points is a reasonable number of points to be investing in a major target or a minor target, when in the process is best to offer scholarships, when players start committing, etc, etc. I feel like not having a real idea of how the system works puts players at a big disadvantage when playing against the computer.

As an example, the team I'm playing with has 211 recruiting points, 85 scouting points, and 12 outreach points. These seem like totally arbitrary numbers. Is 10 points more or less necessary to put in to a top recruit every week? Is 2 enough to attract a 3 star to a top school? (I know this depends on the player, but I don't even really understand where to start).

I would appreciate any kind of guidance anyone can give. I really want this game to click for me this year, but I'm just a bit overwhelmed as to overall recruiting strategy.
Last edited by Ruthian23 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruthian23

Re: Recruiting Guide?

Postby brooks_piggott » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:51 pm

brooks_piggott

Re: Recruiting Guide?

Postby Ruthian23 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:34 pm

Thank you. Had no idea this existed. This makes it much much clearer.
Ruthian23

Return to DDS: College Football 2022 General Discussion