Transfers

Transfers

Postby mh2365 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:37 pm

Is there anywhere that lists what transfers you got other than going through your roster one by one? I know it doesn't show in the commitments
mh2365

Re: Transfers

Postby PointGuard » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:51 pm

DELETED
Last edited by PointGuard on Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby mh2365 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:00 pm

when are the sessions ... I can add transfers to my targets and I can use what outreach points I have once .... I assume you have to do it after the transfer announcement and then it's over after signing day ... I haven;t seen any stages just a one time add to target, scout, recruit and outreach ... no sessions
mh2365

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:10 pm

mh2365 wrote:when are the sessions ... I can add transfers to my targets and I can use what outreach points I have once .... I assume you have to do it after the transfer announcement and then it's over after signing day ... I haven;t seen any stages just a one time add to target, scout, recruit and outreach ... no sessions

I think PointGuard might be referring to the college basketball game, not football. There are really no transfer sessions.

After you complete the New Season phase, you can go into the league office screen or into the league media/News screen and choose Transfers to see the entire list as shown below. But don't believe you can filter by team, so you have to scroll down to your team. Don't believe you receive any emails. Certainly others can correct me if a better way.

slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:15 pm

Can also look at league media/recruiting screen, under details. Seems like transfers are on here with the committs, but you still need to click on player card to confirm it.

slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby PointGuard » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:20 pm

LOL...sorry...i misread the forum header...deletng my mistaken post
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Football 2022 General Discussion