Imported Season Problem

Imported Season Problem

Postby rocketj » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:49 am

I copied my 21 save over played through the season took Texas State to a bowl game then when I started a new season screen came up saying "Your school has chosen not to extend your contract, or has decided to go in a different direction. Please select a new team from the available schools below." There aren't any schools in the selection list so I basically am stuck.
rocketj

Re: Imported Season Problem

Postby CJacksonCowart » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:24 am

Were you able to get this resolved, and/or did you submit a support ticket? If not, here's the link: https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/ ... ickets/new. I can also pass this along to Brooks if you're still having trouble with it.
CJacksonCowart

Re: Imported Season Problem

Postby rocketj » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:57 pm

I closed the game down and just picked up from my last save then simmed to end of season because I didn’t feel like going through the same season of recruiting again. When I got to the end of the season I noticed the AI didn’t recruit any new players for me even though I changed the settings to AI recruiting. I assume it didn’t pick up the new settings because I made the change in the middle of the season. Any way was offered other jobs so I took one and have been able to move on.
rocketj

Return to DDS: College Football 2022 General Discussion