Quesition regarding Universe Mode

Quesition regarding Universe Mode

Postby nemolee.exe » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:47 am

So I am just taking a gander around Universe Mode and I noticed that you can control each team while the commissioner. I am just wondering something now- I made a bunch of coaches for the game. Do I have to keep my coaches or delete them and only just control that one coach for the Universe (Or just play as the commissioner)?
nemolee.exe

Re: Quesition regarding Universe Mode

Postby PointGuard » Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:24 am

You can do the acttions for any coach you created when you were creating your Universe Mode association. For many of the activities, you do the action for each coach and then there will be a link to send the action you took to the commissioner. You then do that for each coach and go back to the commissioner screen and click advance and those actions will be performed. Of course, if you want to sim any of the actions for all the coaches, you can go to OPTIONS and click on whatever aspect you want the AI to do.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Quesition regarding Universe Mode

Postby nemolee.exe » Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:12 pm

I tried to do one of the actions for a team that I have not assigned a coach and it let me do that specific action.
nemolee.exe

Return to DDS: College Football 2022 General Discussion