Money Plays?

Money Plays?

Postby SalukiFin » Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:10 am

Hey all...

Fellow DDS CB player here interested in the football game. Does the AI do a pretty good job of adapting to your play calling, eliminating money plays? If so, I may give the demo a shot when I have a chunk of free time! I'd like to create a custom playbook in game to play ball my way, but don't want to destroy the computer either. Thanks!
SalukiFin

Re: Money Plays?

Postby tbrtb » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:54 pm

I believe the AI will catch on if you keep calling the same plays. If there are money plays, I didn't find any, as evidenced by my 6-5 record with UGA! :)
tbrtb

Re: Money Plays?

Postby SalukiFin » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:38 am

Awesome! Thanks! I read somewhere that the AI adjusts (or even just penalizes you) for running the same play back to back over the course of a game. I'd like to set the defense up by passing short, then throwing deep, or passing outside, then throwing in. It sounds like at least in the sim engine they'll start to cheat one way or the other leaving em open to counters. That's when football's at its best! Been getting fed up with Madden... In Madden I run a pretty standard, non-glitchy Air Raid scheme and have fun online (I even got into the top 0% this year), but I want X's and O's, not abilities and rng. I could run Y Sail all game, my opponent never changes plays, the AI defenders never adjust, and it's just gotten stale. The flat defender should be shading outside and dropping for the corner route, which leaves him susceptible to a streak. I'll see about getting the demo for this game and trying it out soon!
SalukiFin

Return to DDS: College Football 2022 General Discussion