WOLVERINE DAY 4 GIVEAWAY THREAD!

Discuss anything you like related to Wolverine Studios

Re: WOLVERINE DAY 4 GIVEAWAY THREAD!

Postby Cleasby » Wed May 11, 2022 5:28 pm

For me a feature to add for the games I play (ddspb and ddspf) would be to have automated simming similar to ootp. Would save us multiplayer guys a bunch of time!

Or the ability to run drafts for online league through exports and time constraints.
Cleasby

Postby jkc327 » Wed May 11, 2022 6:50 pm

Your games are great and I appreciate all the efforts to market them.

Official licensing would obviously be ideal but totally understand why that may be difficult.
In lieu of that making player images as real as possible would be a bonus.
Anything to improve the in game view would be solid. Its tough to see sometimes on the football games with the blocks bundled together.
Finally - in college games - customizing conferences and playoffs would be great.
jkc327

Postby PointGuard » Wed May 11, 2022 8:49 pm

For DDSCB and DDSPB, would like to see creation of an option that is for PRE-3Point days. That way (with mods) we could see how old-time players do in the DDS world.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby genie2369 » Wed May 11, 2022 10:47 pm

Wow the new addition to the PB23 looks amazing. Please keep up the great work. Been here since Day ONE!!!
genie2369

Postby Jacemeister » Thu May 12, 2022 12:01 am

Full coaching control during games and practices.
Jacemeister

Postby Stephen21 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:11 am

:mad: Why i missed this giveaway. If i knew about it, i would have bought DDS CF at 15$....Now i had to pay $35.WhatsApp Aero APK :mad:
Stephen21

Postby leyo01 » Thu May 11, 2023 12:28 am

Stephen21 wrote::mad: Why i missed this giveaway. If i knew about it, i would have bought DDS CF at 15$....Now i had to pay $35.WhatsApp Aero APK :mad:

I'm sorry to hear that you missed out on the giveaway and ended up having to pay more for DDS CF. Unfortunately, promotions and sales can have limited timeframes, and it can be difficult to stay up to date on all the deals available. However, I'm glad that you were still able to get DDS CF even though you had to pay more. In the future, you may want to sign up for newsletters or follow the company's social media pages to stay informed about any future promotions or sales. anonymous instagram viewer
leyo01

Postby Aarshi » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:48 am

What a fantastic way to celebrate wolverine day 4. I can't wait to explore your webstore sale and participate in the giveaways. Excited for the Twitch stream and the chance to win one of your amazing games.

EDIT BY MODERATOR: If you're serious about what you write, Wolverine Day 5 took place last month. Version 4 was over a year ago. You can always look forward to Wolverine Day 6 next year .......
Aarshi

Postby Ralph78 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:41 am

thomascook wrote:I think the Mod version of this game will help you to get such type of features that you are expecting. You should search for this.Youtube Vanced APK

EDIT BY MODERATOR: This is a thread about Wolverine giveaway days. If you'd like to tell us what game you think someone should be searching for, we can move it to the appropriate thread. Thanks.

Certainly, exploring a mod version might enhance your gaming experience. However, to maintain the thread's relevance, let's discuss game mods in a suitable thread. Thanks for understanding!
Ralph78

Postby captaincringe » Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:09 pm

Stephen21 wrote::mad: Why i missed this giveaway. If i knew about it, i would have bought DDS CF at 15$....Now i had to pay $35.WhatsApp Aero APK :mad:

Don't worry, I missed this as well. Let's try out for the next season.
captaincringe

Previous

Return to General Discussions