Additional Coach Facegens (2000 faces)

Additional Coach Facegens (2000 faces)

Postby jlemmen43 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:44 pm

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pz_gXN ... sp=sharing

Use this link to get an additional 2000 facegens that I've created to add variety to that part of the game.

IMPORTANT for Use:
- Create your league with the default faces (or at least the default file names). Note below as to why.
- Copy my faces to the folder: Coaches/Fac/ (college) or Nonplayers/Fac (Pro)
- NOTE: If you create a league with my faces already in those folders, it only will assign the default faces into the game and it'll be random, so you'll end up with a few coaches with the default faces and the rest with blank faces. Just a heads up in case you create a league and don't wanna use my faces - then you wont get these weird results.
- Export the database inside your league
- Use SQLite Editor and a spreadsheet program. Export the coach table and set your spreadsheet to use the Randomize formula to generate numbers between 2000 and 3999. Make sure the facegen photo column has the correct format (ex: fac/2012.png).
- Import your database

Please let me know if any photos don't work right. I haven't tested every single one but I've been quite systematic in making these. So hopefully no issues. I had a slight consistency problem on the early creations and that's why many of the raw photos have chunks taken out of the torso. They should work with all the clothing options regardless.

Also please let me know if you need help getting this to work.
- Jeremy
jlemmen43

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 Mods