DDSCB22 - College Mod 22 - Updated 22.1.2 (4/18/2022)

DDSCB22 - College Mod 22 - Updated 22.1.2 (4/18/2022)

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:32 pm

DDSCB2022 "College Mod 22" Updated to 22.1.2
College Basketball 2021-22 season, updated based on end of season stats as of 4/18/2022.
Full download version and Update versions listed below.

If you used my mods in the past then this will be vary familiar.
The only changes to note are the files were called Imports in the past are now named CustomFiles to be consistent with the game text.

if you import your association from DDSCB21 then installing this mod will install logos for the conversion. The only thing you will need to modify St. Paul to St. Thomas manually which I will post instructions in another post below.

1. New team - St. Thomas added including coaches, logo, & court.
2. Coaches overhauled. Now they will look like their real life counterpart (started last year) and their suits will better match team colors for head and assistants.
4. Added about 50 coaches Facegens to add more coach Look-a Likes (See #3). These will be used by the game to generate new coach faces even when not using mod with coaches. They will be assigned randomly as normal when not using an
import with coaches..

5. Assistant coaches ratings now better match their real life based on as much info I could find. Hundreds of Assistants will have ratings to simulate their real life counterpart.
6. Coaches available to hire has been overhauled to include real recent unemployed coaches.
7. 2022 Final Four fictional Court added as I have yet to find a picture of this years court. Will update when a picture is released.

Updates in 22.1.0 Official release.
1. All coach ratings overhauled
2. More assistant coaches re-rated to their actual strengths.
3. More faces attached to team coaches
4. Coaches that have been on a team for more than 10 years will be loyal in the game
5. Coaches fired as of 3/11/2022 will be fired in the game at the end of the first season
6. Coaches integrity/prestige ratings adjusted for those on probation or have received a COI from the NCAA.
7. Fixed team stats for the 4 teams added in 2021
8. Teams prestige ratings adjusted for those on probation or have received a COI from the NCAA.
9. Updated Duquesne logo and team color slightly adjusted

Updates College Mod to Version 22.1.1 (Update 1)
1. Added the 2022 New Orleans NCAA Final Four Court.
2. Updated 02 and 04 Custom files with coaches to have recent coach firings to be reflected in the game at the end of 2021-22 season.
3. Adjusted a few coaches style of play on defense.

Updates College Mod to Version 22.1.2 (Update 2)
1. Updated all 5 Custom Files Teams & Coaches ratings based on 2021-22 end of season results.
2. Added the following Coaches returning to NCAA next year to the unemployed coaches database. Fran Drunphy, Kenny Payne, Steve Lavin, Thad Matta.
3. Most all coaches fired at the end of the 2022 season in real life will be fired at the end of the 22 season in the game as well.

Please read the instructions to fully understand how to use this mod to get the most realistic experience.
First the instructions Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6gde78mxiokjfwl/DDSCB22_Full_College_Mod_Instructions.pdf/file

Be aware a lot of Antivirus programs will block the download or block the install. It's up to you to disable your antivirus to get past this as there are costs to not have happen and I do this for free! Free, Free, Free!

Full Mod Download Links:

Wolverine Studios Purchased Game College Mod version 22.1.2 - Includes all updates (Takes a few seconds before download requestor pops up)
Main Site: https://www.fireload.com/a908759584fa9581/DDSCB22_College_Mod_v22.1.2.zip
Mirror Site: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ox11bxczsjlym18/DDSCB22_College_Mod_v22.1.2.zip/file

Steam Purchased Game College Mod version 22.1.2 - Includes all updates (Takes a few seconds before download requestor pops up)
Full Mod Download Link:
Main Site: https://www.fireload.com/1961f24de0a5c63e/DDSCB22_College_Mod_v22.1.2_Steam.zip
Mirror Site: https://www.mediafire.com/file/v4b8r24tata4tzy/DDSCB22_College_Mod_v22.1.2_Steam.zip/file
Last edited by NCAAhoops on Thu May 05, 2022 9:16 pm, edited 15 times in total.
NCAAhoops

Re: DDSCB22 - College Mod 22 First Beta Release

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:00 pm

NCAAhoops has done a great job with this mod and has included many different options to allow people to play the way they like. With that said, NCAAhoops has given me permission to post this quick reference chart on the various custom files included in case your not sure which one is best to use for your circumstance.

slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Valdarix » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:56 am

NCAAHoops, this is absolutely beautiful work. Keeping up with various versions of the files is an impressive addition. Can't wait to try this out!
Valdarix

Postby PointGuard » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:56 pm

Valdarix wrote:NCAAHoops, this is absolutely beautiful work. Keeping up with various versions of the files is an impressive addition. Can't wait to try this out!

Coming from a great modder (such as Valdarix), that is high praise...and much deserved!
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby NCAAhoops » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:13 pm

Valdarix wrote:
NCAAHoops, this is absolutely beautiful work. Keeping up with various versions of the files is an impressive addition. Can't wait to try this out!

Thank you. Greatly appreciate the complements from a fellow modder!
NCAAhoops

Postby SalukiFin » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:36 am

Thank you for a great mod once again! I've used your mods for 2020 and 2021, but did not have an account on this forum. So finally and long overdue, thanks! I'm excited to continue my save with your newest mod. In testing things out, a new association loads perfectly! There is a problem I came across though when importing a previous save.

The majority of logos load fine, with exception to schools with a "-" or "." or " " in their name, that is not reflected in the logo's name. Court images also did not load in for me. Could this be a result of my save file originally being created in CB2020? Does this seem like I may have installed things incorrectly? Since a new association does not have these issues with the mod, I'm guessing that it's user error haha. Anyway, any help would be appreciated!
SalukiFin

Postby SalukiFin » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:53 am

Ah. So regarding the logos, the missing schools had a name change in their file from 2020 to 2021 (or 2020). For example, Southeast Missouri State went from 1CM_southeastmissouristate in 2020 to 1CM_semissouristate in 2021. Looking back, I see that I simply copied duplicates from the 2020 folder to the 2021 folder and that solved the issue before. So for anyone else who may run across this, check the names from when your league was created. Will try this with logos then see about courts.

EDIT: Courts underwent a naming change from 2020 to 2021 as well. For example, Air Force went from AFA to 1CM_airforce. I'm not sure why I didn't have an issue in 2021 though.

Is there a "clean" way to remedy this naming mismatch? If I could take the line of code that points teams' logos and courts to the picture in the mod folder, and align that with how my save file is trying to point, it would be fixed.

Thanks in advance for the help/suggestions, and hopefully this helps others importing files originally started in CB2020.
SalukiFin

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:20 pm

When the game changed to the new format I had to shorten a bunch of names to make them work. So DDSCB20 files names may e different. I can PM you a list of them if you want. Starting with DDSCB21 everything should not have changed.
NCAAhoops

Re: DDSCB22 - College Mod 22 Offical Release

Postby SalukiFin » Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:22 pm

That'd be great! Thank you so much! Would I have to overwrite something then on my file to update it?
SalukiFin

Re: DDSCB22 - College Mod 22 Offical Release

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:00 pm

Actually look at this link, it re-installs DDSCB20 named graphics for the conversion to DDSCB21 when I had to do the original renaming.
Then if you want I would re-install the DDSCB22 College Mod 22 to update the graphics that didn't change names. You will have to change the installer last text to DDSCB22 as it will com up for DDSCB21 folder

https://www.draftdaysports.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=335&t=33766
NCAAhoops

Next

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 Mods